Living Knowledge Conferences
New Synergies in Research with and for Communities: To meet, to learn, to collaborate
Conference: Wednesday 29 June, Thursday 30 June and Friday 1 July, 2022
Pre-conference Programme (workshops, summer schools, network meetings): Tuesday 28 June 2022
The 9th Living Knowledge Conference brought together all those involved in doing or supporting research with and for communities. What can we learn from each other’s approaches? How can we collaborate? Which links have been forged and which could we still make? On our network’s 22nd anniversary we have celebrated our achievements and look forward into the future!
Science Shop Summer School
It has become a tradition that the Living Knowledge Conference offers a Summer School on Science Shops in the pre-conference programme. This ‘crash course’ offers an overview of different ways to facilitate research with and for society though Science Shops or similar units. It is aimed at those who are relatively new to this – or those that just want to broaden their overview. It will help you make the most out of the main conference.
Previous Living Knowledge conferences
- 8th Living Knowledge Conference 2018 in Budapest
- 7th Living Knowledge Conference 2016 in Dublin (Video)
- 6th Living Knowledge Conference 2014 in Copenhagen (Video)
- 5th Living Knowledge Conference 2012 in Bonn (Videos + extra video)
- 4th Living Knowledge Conference 2009 in Belfast (Video)
- 3rd Living Knowledge Conference 2007 in Paris (Video)
- 2nd Living Knowledge Conference 2005 in Seville (Proceeding)
- 1st Living Knowledge Conference in Leuven (Project Output)